These bars are so fun! And did I mention they’re delicious too?! My husband and I couldn’t get enough of these and they were gone the next day! I LOVE these bars and the sprinkles are so fun! This is a recipe for a baking pro, or even just a beginner. It is so quick and easy!
Gooey Funfetti Bars
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup sprinkles, divided into two 1/3 cups
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cake mix, butter, and egg together on medium speed until a thick dough forms. Add in 1/3 cup of the sprinkles and mix on low just until incorporated.
- Press about 2/3 of the dough into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle the milk chocolate chips and the remaining 1/3 cup of sprinkles on top. Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top. Separate the remaining dough into small balls and evenly space over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until they just begin to brown. Cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! try not to eat it out of the pan! Haha! Let me know how yours turns out! Xoxo