Christmas movies are always a tradition, and I have several movies that are on the ‘must watch’ list every year. Christmas movies are all about love, giving, and the true reason for the season! I probably watch 1-2 Christmas movies a day leading up to Christmas. They motivate me to get gifts made and wrapped, decorate the house, and get into the holiday spirit. Now onto my list of favorite Christmas movies!
- White Christmas: The ultimate holiday musical….and Bing Crosby too!
- It’s a Wonderful Life: Forever a classic. I’m pretty sure my Dad cries every year when we watch it.
- How a Grinch Stole Christmas: The original, the cartoon, and never the Jim Carrey version.
- Frosty the Snowman: The cutest Christmas movie! Take that Rudolph!
- Love Actually: So much love in one movie that it’s hard to remember that its a Christmas movie. Plus, the soundtrack is beautiful!
- Elf: The perfect holiday comedy. I will never cross the street in NYC the same.
- A Christmas Story: My husbands favorite, and he’s not a big fan of Christmas movies.
These are my favorites, and maybe you’ll watch some of these this holiday season! You wont regret it! Xoxo