This is my favorite holiday recipe, and it is so easy! Did I also mention that it’s like crack and super addicting?? A great recipe when you need to quickly whip something together, plus, if you love it, just change up the sprinkles and bring it around every holiday. Haha!
Graham Cracker Toffee
- Graham Crackers- approx. 14-16 (enough to line baking sheet)
- Brown Sugar- 1 cup, packed
- Salted Butter- 1 cup (2 sticks)
- Semisweet Chocolate Chips- 1-1 1/2 cups
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line an 11″x15″ baking pan (or jelly roll pan) with parchment paper or aluminum foil (if using foil spray with nonstick cooking spray).
- Arrange graham crackers in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet (break cookies in half as needed to fit).
- In a medium saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Once melted, stir in sugar until combined. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until the mixture reaches a boil-then let it boil for about 2 minutes.
- Pour the hot mixture over graham crackers. Use a spatula or spoon to spread the mixture evenly over the graham crackers. Bake for 6-7 minutes, until the butter mixture is bubbly.
- Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the hot brown sugar/butter mixture. Let it sit for a few minutes, until the chocolate is melted. Use a spoon/spatula to evenly spread the chocolate over the mixture.
- Allow to sit until fully cooled and firmed, about 2 hours (if needed you can place in the refrigerator to speed up the process). Break and serve!
*Toffee tastes great when kept in the freezer. Enjoy!! Xoxo